Call for Posters!
Are you booked or planning to attend this day? Would you like to share your work? Then please do read this page and send us your details ...
Poster content guidance:
- Posters should include images as well as text, and photographs of the individuals or service involved
- There will be a ‘stand by your poster’ session during the day when attendees can discuss your work
- Posters should share innovative and effective ways of working and reflect on the following questions:
- What challenge were you addressing in your service improvement?
- What strategies or processes were tried? o What evidence or guidance informed these strategies?
- What service improvement outcome was achieved? How was that measured?
- What impact did this have on the wider service: users, staff, organisational processes?
- What did you learn and how can this benefit other services to improve?
Poster submission requirements:
- Any registered conference attendee from the NHS, public or charity sector may present a poster
- Only one poster presentation is allowed per registered attendee/author
- Posters must be registered by two weeks prior to the conference and be brought on the day
- This can consist of one sheet (A1) or up to 12 sheets of A4 paper – in Power Point
- Posters will go onto portrait orientated boards of 1m x 2m and Velcro will be provided for fixing
- Author details: (100 words or less)
- Author email: (to be published)
- Poster title: (to be published)
- Poster abstract: (200 words or less)
Alternatively, please Download Form and complete the poster application form
All applications are welcome from either registered or reserve place attendees - successful submissions will be notified within one week of application.